Wednesday, 1 July 2026

photoshop

 contact sheets for music video website: 




when doing this photoshoot a lot of (things) came to light. I realised that you had to think critically about all the details going into the image. for example, photos taken with the black backdrop, you could very clearly see the light coming from the window behind it and therefore I had to compromise; whether that was standing closer or further away from the subject, changing the light settings or the angle it was placed at just to take less attention off of the light peeking through. it was also very important that my subject understood exactly what it was I wanted and needed from the images taken because once I told them they fell quickly into place executing my wishes perfectly. composition was also a key factor to take into consideration. in some images with the blue light we made sure to place in certain areas to highlight features like my eyes or facial expressions and in addition I chose to use the blue colour in order to present the emotions coming from my chosen song which depicts sadness and isolation repeatedly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment