for this clip press the link: nea 30 second clip
feedback -
from creating the pitch some challenging things I had learnt to overcome is mostly editing the subject lip syncing to the lyrics; it is very hard to get it accurate in time with the music and requires a lot of editing and time. when coming up with all the ideas I could to my music video many different elements had come into mind which I, at first, didn't realise would be major factors to think about, for example, clothing (what colour it is to present feelings or stories), just random objects in the mist-en-scene which could help with intertextuality. another thing that I learned from this experience is that not everything will go how you want it to or expect, in terms of ideas not being best suited to the song or even when filming there are many 'distractions' and trying to improve that can be quite difficult. an example from my experience is when filming my 30 second video pitch, the sun was out creating a shadow which is very visible so I know that I need to careful in terms of what angles I film out or even the location.
No comments:
Post a Comment