Tuesday, 1 September 2026

starting the editing process of nea

 starting the editing process of my music video





this image shows the intro that I have began editing. it involves scenes from my chosen locations such as the park and beach. while editing this scene I paid extra attention to the beat and rhythm of the song to make sure the actual video flowed correctly. however, there are areas which lack in terms of many of the beginning scenes focus on the angles from behind meaning you cannot see the subjects faces. in order to improve I want to replace certain parts and make sure I include more angles and shots of the same video. 



in this screenshot it shows the eye scene that I had envisioned. the lyric mentions 'no one tried to read my eyes... no one but you' and what I had in mind was to create a slice of videos of the subjects eyes, cutting them each to around 0.1x so they're short intervals repeating it until the last word when It finally lands on my main subject as shown in the image above. this part took a bit of extra time as I had to make each interval was similar or the same and that it went along with the melody and beat of the song. 








for this image, it shows part of my lip singing. this is where I have much to improve in my opinion because I am wearing the colours I suggested, you can see the posters of intertextuality, and there is the added element of the guitar. however I dont believe it matched the theme of the song where it is moody and ethereal. so in order to improve I want to implement the overlay of possibly stars or raining to give into the theme but also maybe even retake this video and have it in a more darker area or during the sunset creating a lens fare. this is what I hope to do for this area

progress on the website: 7/9/26















 


this is my current progress for my website. I have decided to go for a blue colour scheme highlighting the main theme of isolation and yearning from the song. as you click onto the website the first thing you will visualise is the music video and the title of the song going across it. on top of the video is the bar where it can take you to different pages such as, the about page. as you scroll down it is the album section. I have only created one so far but from the screen shots you are able to see that the album itself acts as a button. when you hover over it you will identify the black cd and once clicked it will take you to a pop up showing the album cover again but also by the side it allows the audience to sign up by giving an email to buy the album. I create more albums giving the exact same idea of it being a button. as you continue down I have the idea of adding merch in order to market the new song and so I will add images of clothing and records showcasing the title and album cover (potentially). furthermore, below the merch column it goes to the 'current' tour dates that will be happening. this is exactly like the album cover button where once you click onto the button labelled 'get tickets' it will show a pop up like seen above announcing the dates for each city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment