https://20-pbar.wixsite.com/mysite
this is my website. I have added something to each page, the home page being the one that is mostly completed; I want to add another audience interaction element to the last section. the about page includes a description about the artist and how they got into the idea of doing music, beside it I need to add pictures of the artist and images around it of her hobbies. this page also includes the 30 second video and below I will add an interactive element asking the videos main question 'what inspires you the most?'. the page titled music will just hold the music video created and I have added a section of the Marias underwater cover as some intertextuality but I have yet to decide whether I want to keep that in. for the merch page, for some more intertextuality I want to add a main image of me and my talents wearing the 'merch' as the Marias do this on their website. below that image will be a similar display to how merch is shown on the home page.
https://youtu.be/2KTMg9hZmUU - this is my music video rush.
-does my music video seem like it has a clear story line?
-does my website need more interactive tasks?
-is the lip syncing aligned?
No comments:
Post a Comment